XACTIMATE SOFTWARE OVERVIEW FOR INSURANCE PROFESSIONALS
Penticton, BC May 6, 2019 & Kamloops, BC May 7, 2019 | 8:30am to 12:30pm
By Nelson Higgins, XCT (Xactimate Certified Trainer)
- 4 CEC credits
- Includes a light continental breakfast (8.30-9am)
- Limit 30 attendees
The future of restoration management software is here, and the claim process has never been more efficient.
Following a complimentary light continental breakfast and informal networking opportunity, ABK Restoration Services welcomes renowned Xactimate Software specialist Nelson Higgins to host an overview course exploring how Xactimate has changed the way that leading edge insurance, restoration & property management businesses deal with restoration claims. The course includes:
- Learn how Xactimate has become the new industry standard for insurance companies;
- Learn how Xactimate improves the efficiency of claims, saving considerable cost & time;
- Learn how Xactimate can serve as a powerful communication tool among the industry;
- Learn how Xactimate increases estimate & pricing accuracy;
- Learn how to interpret Xactimate reports & documents;
Nelson Higgins is a renowned Xactimate Certified Trainer (XCT) from Nova Scotia who brings his experience as an appraiser to his training, providing a well-rounded perspective for learning about the power and benefits of using Xactimate in the insurance industry.